Spring Cups 2019
SPRING CUP GUIDELINES
- Matches are played on a league basis and result is at 90 mins (NO EXTRA TIME) -
- Fixtures are listed on the AFC match centre (see links below)
- The League of each home team will allocate the referee (ie SAL, ART, AFC)
- Home Teams pay for pitch and refreshments
- Away team pay referee fee of £37
- Sin Bins will be used in all matches
- Rolling subs will be used in all matches (maximum squad number is 14), providing a team sheet is submitted.
- Where kick off time is not the normal 2.00pm - as in AFC & SAL - the home club must notify their opponents as soon as is possible so as to give them enough notice of any earlier kick off. That notification can be made now for all such games.
- Should a team be unable to fulfil the game due to whatever reason, the 3 pts will be awarded to the opponents
- Should a team be unable to fulfil a further game (2nd occasion) they will be automatically removed from their mini league and all results expunged.
- Clubs/teams may be expected to play on Easter Saturday as this is a recognised playing date in the AFC, please ensure that you have adequate players to fulfil any games arranged on that day please.
- At this stage it is not proposed to award cups for the divisional winners as there are 12 mini leagues. If time allows we may have play off games for winners but at this stage it is not planned.
|Glyn Old Boys|
|South Bank Cuaco|